Turmeric to the face.
It's a fun weekly ritual that keeps my skin soft, clean and helps my rosacea.
Turmeric has antioxidants and may help reduce inflammation for psoriasis, eczema, acne and other skin conditions. Try it out.
You can make this face mask at home.
- Boil water on a pot
- Mix turmeric 1T and Amazon clay powder 2T in a bowl
- Put a towel over you as you steam your face
- 5 or so minutes you'll face get nice and hot
- Remove towel and mix in a Apple cider vinegar to your bowl of Turmeric & Amazon Clay Powder for your mask
- Put it all over you face (keep away from your eyes)
- Mask will feel really hard (approx 15-20mins) and that's when you know it's time to take it off with warm water If your face happens to warm up, then don't worry just add some cucumbers and aloe Vera to your face. It'll cool off and glow in no time. My skin always feels so refreshed, soft & clean. Enjoy!